Prepare emergency supplies for at least three (3) days for all members of your household. Include:
- Medical supplies (medicines, first aid kit, eye glasses, oxygen) and medical providers information.
- Drinking water - at least one (1) gallon per person for three (3) days.
- Non perishable, ready-to-eat food.
- Manual can opener; disposable plates, cups, utensils; personal supplies including toilet paper and soap.
- Battery powered radio and flashlights; charged cell/smart phones/devices; device chargers; extra batteries.
Plan an evacuation route and or know where to get information on safe locations during a disaster.