I handle commercial & residential claims resulting from FIRE, WIND, WATER, SNOW, SMOKE , STORM & THEFT

16 Oct

Would you know what to do when a tree falls on your building creating a huge hole in the roof?  Most people will answer NO to that question.  You should first get to a safe place take pictures of the damage before making emergency repairs to cover the hole in the roof. This is required by insurance companies to reduce the chances of further damage to the structure.

The next thing to do is decide if an insurance claim need to be filed. You may get the advice of a public adjuster at the point. The public adjuster will analyze the damage and your insurance policy to determine if filing a claim will be beneficial to you. If a claim is needed, the public adjuster may be used to maximize the payout and relieve the stress of the claims process.

* The email will not be published on the website.