Blog #PA connecticut

The first thing to do after a tornado is to make sure everyone is safe. Seek medical help if needed. Next, survey property for damages. If the property is damaged, consider filing an insurance claim. Contact a public adjuster who is an expert in handling property claims with your insurance company. A public adjuster will help with evaluating the damage and filing the claim. Please call 203-526-7186 for more information.

Read More