What to Do after Tornado

23 May

The public adjuster will assist property owners in filing insurance claims to help the insured get a fair settlement from the insurance company.

The fee for the professional service of a public adjuster in Connecticut cannot exceed 10 percent of the settlement amount.

The public adjuster will work on the insured's behalf from filing the claim, documenting the damages, pricing the repairs and negotiating a fair payout.

Please call 203-526-7186 for more information.

* The email will not be published on the website.